Monday, December 20, 2010

-_-

Well, it's over.

I fell off the face of the earth due to a large-scale end of the year banquet, easily the worst finals schedule I've ever encountered (including some 40-odd pages of research papers and gigantic tests), followed by the last night at the school - a night which was defined by the simple logic train of "Well, our bus leaves at 6am...might as well stay up all night!" as well as fueled by a good amount (and wide variety of) alcohols. Then, instead of going back to Chicago with the rest of the group, me and a few friends went to Cairo.

Ya know, for funsies.

Then I lost my laptop charger my last night in Rome after Cairo, and was therefore unable to blog whilst in Chicago.

So here I am, more than a week since my return to the states and roughly three since my last post, updating you on my life.

There's obviously a lot to say, and unfortunately I'm still jet-lagged beyond belief (though the all-nighter I pulled a couple days ago probably didn't help...) and can't write for shit right now. Just wanted to update you all on the fact that there should be lots of updates in the next couple of days, and that I was not, in fact, dead.

But, in an attempt to make this not a complete waste of a post, I feel as though I should return to an old, pre-Roman tradition:

NOSTALGIA MUSIC MONDAYS!!!

(I know how you all missed it dearly)

For this week's installment, I decided to hit up a semi-real song from one of the greatest Nicktoons of all time. Enjoy, and check back again in the next day or two for something remotely significant.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Killer Tofu was the shiz.

The Shanner of Attention said...

Welcome back to the States. The boring old United States of America. Yeah.

Roxanne and Lorraine said...

HOLY baby Jesus. I can't believe you just posted Killer Tofu. I think I'm in love with you now. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable.

Lorraine

Pat Tillett said...

Welcome home! What an adventure you just returned from. Your posts from Europe were fantastic...

Penny Lane said...

Welcome back, you have been missed.

Justin said...

Words cannot describe how happy I am to have found your blog. Haha

soft nonsense said...

Maria - Some would even say the shiznit.

Shanner - Yup, I would have to say that the US is easily the most boring place in the history of ever to be in.

OF EVER.

Lorraine - Semi-anonymous love is, by far, the most welcome of amorous relations.

Pat - Why thanks! They're theoretically not over yet...heh...yeah...cuz I was supposed to be posting all this semester anyway...hrmm..

Penny - Too kind.

Justin - Warm and fuzzy sensations just ran up and down my body. Much like they did when R&L professed her love for me, but also rather differently....

Michelle said...

I like your logic. Brilliant.

soft nonsense said...

@Michelle - I credit college education.

Post a Comment