Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Morale Booster

My dear interwebs friend The Illustrious D over at Fleekin Floygin posted a fancy little picture from Wordle that counts the words used on a website, say, a certain nerdy blog, and arrange them accordingly in size. D's was pretty hilarious (including the word dildo being prominently featured, as well as apparently two types of "fuck"), so I was interested and wanted to see what mine would come up with.

Needless to say, I was disappointed:



While "love" and "miss" are featured prominently (no doubt thanks to yesterday's emo post), but as you no doubt noticed, the two biggest?

"Epic" and "Fail."

Oi vey.

------

Cool video sidenote, I found this sweet video on my daily blog trolling: a mod of a Left For Dead 2 level that recreates Disney World's (old, pre-shitty re-do) "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. Killing zombies while rehashing old memories?

Yes please.

7 comments:

Eleni said...

Haha, your Wordle is great! I just tried mine and it was really boring. Biggest word was "one" followed by "things", "people", "like", and "games". Also had a bunch of Star Wars: The Old Republic-related terms. If I could have it search the whole blog rather than just the first page...it would take a long time, but the results could be more interesting.

That video is funny, too.

The Illustrious D said...

My favourite word? Macchio.

soft nonsense said...

Eleni - Yeah, I tried to do that too (just so "miss" wasn't so damn big) but it came out the same. Lame.

D - In life or in my posts? Because I know MY answer.

Ambiguous Geek said...

That is an awesome Wordle.

Also. That is awesome. Hunting zombies on a disney ride? I SO want to do that.

The Illustrious D said...

You likely have your reasons for disabling comments on your next post, but I am defying you and covertly putting one in this post. So there.

I'm really sorry you took down The End post. I think it was a milestone in your blog and I, for one, am sad that it was removed from the personal canon of soft nonsense.

Pat Tillett said...

I went to Wordle and thought it would be cool to do it. When I was done, I was surprised at some of the words desplayed. I had no idea that i swore that much...Piss!

soft nonsense said...

@D - Well, you inspired me to put up the (slightly) edited version. Your flattery put up a convincing argument.

@Pat - To be fair, it was likely because it saw all your boot camp posts and quoted your Drill Sergeant more often than you!

Post a Comment