Monday, June 14, 2010

My Apparently Weekly Post of the Week

Thanks to my recent work schedule (hint: this post is going up at 6:25 in the AM), this is how I view myself as a blogger:

EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL.

Next post might not be for another couple days, maybe even next weekend. Not dead, just tired, busy, and lazy. Thanks to my new subscribers for not looking a the long intervals between my last posts and clicking the "back" button, as well as thanks to the usual crew for not hatin'. Or not noticing. Or pretending not to notice.

Hmm, this post didn't turn out too well.

Side note: How the fuck is Ralph Macchio FORTY EIGHT YEARS OLD?!?!!!

But, apparently is more awesome than ever.



End.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad you updated. I was seriously about to write you a comment where I just asked where you were. I'm happy that you are still alive.

Pat Tillett said...

How did he get that old, and where the hell has he been? The video is great. Probably pretty close to true.
I don't blame you at all for taking a break. I REALLY need to do that myself. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I dont' post. Another entry to list of my "issues."

Sadako said...

That was so awesome. LOVED!

soft nonsense said...

@Amber - Happy to be alive my friend. I'm glad I have enough presence online so that mostly complete strangers keep tabs on me :)

@Pat - Legend has it, he's been training for a Kobra Kai rematch. Also, having a creative outlet that people love is hardly an issue. Or it's an issue I'd love to have. (P.S. you're award will be announced here shortly. Once I finish the second half of TBL...)

@Sadako - No, YOU'RE awesome.

Post a Comment