Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week O' Hell (With a Happy Ending)

I won't regale with many tales of my terrible, terrible week (hint: I slept through my radio shift on Tuesday and average 4 hours of sleep every night since Sunday), hence the lack of blog activity. But two things to post:

1) Radio List - From Thursday, as I subbed for someone (feeling guilty after missing my shift Tuesday...despite no one noticing my absence. Awkwardly sad and relieving at the same time).

Spoon - The Underdog
The Minor Leagues - The Love That Never Was
The Apples in Stereo - Energy
Think About Life - Sofa Bed
The Hidden Cameras - The Little Bit
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
Shout Out Louds - Fall Hard
Ok Go - This Too Shall Pass
The XX - VCR
Polaris - Hey Sandy
The Magnetic Fields - You Must be Out of Your Mind
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Paul Newman's Eyes
Citay - Dream Get Together
The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
A.C. Newman - Prophets


2) The reasons this post isn't long - I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Kansas City watching "Community" and "Archer" on Hulu whilst folding clothes at nearly 1 am.

You see, it is Spring Break for us Loyolans, and my family and are going off to...












That's right ho's. The Aloha State. Pineapple Paradise. Land of the humuhumunukunukuapuaa.

Still not sure? Tell 'em Julian Casablancas of the Strokes:



Get it now?



......



...........






..................




.....Cuz its Hawaii. And I'm going there. Again.

Pretty much the best ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment