Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blogging About Blogging Before Writing About Blogging*

*Not to be confused with Blabbing on Blogging.

I, as stated a bazillion times before, am one of the co-sports editors at my school's newspaper, and I absolutely love what I do. Basically, I get paid minimum wage to write about sports, make pages look cool, and gain notoriety. Who could possibly complain about that?

...besides me whenever I wake up on Wednesday mornings that is.*

*9 out of 10 doctors agree - the Phoenix eats away my soul and slumber time. The tenth doctor was busy being super duper excited for the final installment of Scott Pilgrim to come out July 20th. Yes, that doctor was me.

I get to write a weekly column about pretty much anything I want in the sports world, but I don't usually post them on here, both to keep work and pleasure separate and because writing more is kind of my goal. I of course say "usually" because I want to keep my options open, just in case I run out of ideas one day.

Or, you know, if I write something good. If there's such a thing.

But this week I'm going to semi-break the rule. Only semi because A) it's not a sports article and B) it pertains to blogging.

I was asked by another editor (ok...it was Girlfriend, but that means nothing!) to write a feature for her section about blogs I enjoyed. I hope I don't offend anyone here by saying that I didn't select any of my followers (not from lack of quality!), but plenty appear in my blogroll or will shortly. Hopefully you enjoy it.




If it's too small, go to Link above.

***EDIT***

Because the original file is a PDF, it didn't load properly. It's SUPPOSED to be a 2-pager, but it only loaded the second. Just follow the link above to view it on our website.

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

That's very nice! Good job!

soft nonsense said...

Damn, should have checked that link before finishing the post....

Post a Comment