Tuesday, February 2, 2010

As heard on the radio!

That's right folks, the second hebdomadal (SAT hot word!) radio setlist. I feel like its a bit wasted today, as I have some great freakin post ideas and this will likely just be used as a filler. But dag gummit, its tradition now.

Today's setlist was a little weaker than usual, mostly because I tried to play a bunch of new stuff that I hadn't listened to enough to really know how they should fit. But, the travel to the station was far superior than last week's adventure. Woke up late, but still had time to grab a delicious "Everything" bagel from Dunkin Donuts. Then as soon as I went outside, my bus magically appeared and stopped right in front of me. I didn't even need to put gloves on, as my toasted bagel was enough to keep my hands warm. It was magical.

Anywho, here it is, today's playlist.

Tegan and Sara - Walking with a Ghost
Modest Mouse - Paper Thin Walls
Tokyo Police Club - Your English is Good
The Salts - Broomstick Rock Star
Unicycle Loves You - Great Bargains for Seniors
The National - All the Wine
The Kills - Wait
Meet Me in St. Louis - The Torso Has Been Severed Mid-Thorax (yeah, such a weird title...)
Dogs Die in Hot Cars (and a sad band name...) - Paul Newman's Eyes
Catch 22 - Walking Away
OK Go - All is Not Lost
Wild Yaks - River May Come
BOAT - Last Cans of Paint
Easy Star All-Stars - With a Little Help From my Friends
We All Have Hooks for Hands - Be Love, Be Wild
The Hidden Cameras - The Little Bit

0 comments:

Post a Comment