Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pat Robertson says Haiti had pact with the devil?

First of all, might I say that I'm impressed with myself for blogging twice in one day. I wanted to try and pace myself with these, but this was so mind blowing that I just had to say something about it.

Pat Robertson, everyone favorite televangelist asshat, who has started so many controversies that the list things he has said that have hurt people has its own Wikipedia entry, dropped another fun bit of knowledge. Apparently, the people of Haiti came together in the late 18th century and, desperate to overthrow the rule of Napoleon, made a deal with the Devil.

For some reason, blogger isn't letting me post the video from Youtube (or I'm too incompetent to), but here's the clip.

Well, right on Pat Robertson You keep on keepin' on. At least he's still asking for donations to help those in Haiti, so his crazy is being a tiny bit productive....

2 comments:

Sid Z. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sid Z. said...

^^ man, it didn't delete my comment. pat robertson is stupid and you're a great writer. :)

xoxo

Post a Comment